7.3.14

sleepy plants


ahhhh
hey qtz!!!!
 i have so many photos to post n things to write about i am so sorry for not using this blog in months (not that anyone missed me probabaly lol). like half term in london and things i did right before xmas and photos from chile and and and and 
idk
so i'm sorry ~~~when i sort my shit out i will get all those pics ready but for now have some photos that i was taking to finish a roll of film when me n my lil sister were dragged to a garden centre at around 5 am on the way to visiting someone
!!!




me looking rly strange by my sis and sum venus fly traps (sorry for blogger's weird photo spacing i hate it)


these were all taken on my fujica <3

                            
grumpy zombie cacti bby n greenhouse


i'll post london photos soon, and i did lots of shoots w cool people which will be up on other websites soon toooooooo

xoxoxox

6 comments:

  1. I missed you! And omg these photos are perfect, the ones of your sister are stunning! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful! xx Inés

    ReplyDelete
  3. daniiiiiiiii! UR BACK. love u and this post loads x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these pictures, the light is so pretty and soft. xo

    http://www.lexilikes.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of love for this pics <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. eeeh these are really cool!

    ReplyDelete